Mar 11, 2008

I got stuck!

My original plan:
Fri (7/3): Back to Kuantan with hometown friend
Sat (8/3): Vote for Malaysia
Sun (9/3): Back to Cyber

And i knew that Sotong also will be back for voting, so i thought that we can meet up whenever both of us are free. PERFECT~! =D

BUT...

After 2 calls & a MSN chatting with my lovely dad, he said that he will come to KL to meet his fren on Fri, so he can fetch me back; & after that he will attend a meeting on Mon morning in KL, so he can fetch me to KL on Sun. So...i rejected my fren's offer & follow my dad. Well, it's just another alternative, my plan still works =)

BUT but but but...

Things juz dun work in the way i planned. Eventually, my plan worked out like this...

Fri (7/3): Go to Shah Alam & wait for my dad
  • While waiting for him, i took my car to service centre & did a hair treatment.
Sat (8/3): Back to Ktn & still vote for M'sia
  • The truth is, we started journey late in the morning, jammed for an hour to the Genting Exit, reached Ktn at 3pm & rushed to the voting centre.
Sun (9/3): Unknown...
  • My dad told me he might not go to KL on Sun, as he's waiting for the results, & wanted to observe how M'sia is going on, & wanted to be an analyzer to analyze the election. I missed the chance to go back to Cyber with my fren <*sigh*>
  • For the rest of the day i kept asking my dad again when is he going to KL --> NO ANSWER
  • At night i forced him to give me an exact answer, or else i can follow my sis's BF back to KL. After showing him the fierce face, he finally said he'll re-arrange his appointment on Mon, then go to KL in the morning of Tue. For then, i missed my 2nd chance back to back to KL. <*dish* myself>
Mon (10/3): Mists...
  • To re-confirm the itinerary that my dad told me the yday night, i asked him again in the afternoon. This time, he told me my bro is gonna fetch me to KL.
  • Then i turned to ask my bro what time he's going to KL, & he said......"I'm not sure whether i'm going to KL anot wor..." <*fainted*>
  • After i recovered from unconscious-ness (coz i fainted juz now), i called to MAS hotline & booked a ticket for myself on Tue morning.
  • After i back home from movie with my siblings, my dad asked me about my plan. YES, u're right!!! He ASKED me about MY PLAN <*rolling my eyes*> My plan was like the movie i watched, dumped in the 10,000 BC bcoz of my lovely dad, & he's asking bout it <*vomit blood*> So i told him my LAST alternative is taking flight back to KL, take Limousine to Shah Alam, & drive back to Cyberjaya. Then, he told my bro to fetch me back, LOL~~
The latest news will be --> my bro fetching me back to KL while my mum following him for FUN on Tue noon <*vomit a lot of blood + pengsan*>

As u all see, i juz got stuck in Kuantan for NO reason, wat da... Okay, if there is any reason, also is b'coz of my dad. Hopefully i'll be back in Cyberjaya tmrw...>.<

Daddy, although u've made my days up side down, i still love you, ok? Muaks... (But next time i think i wont follow u dy, :P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOooo i see...although im a bit blur when reading ur post (coz a lot of fainted and blooding),haha, but i think i can understand ur situation la. anyway, the important thing is u manage to bek KL maa...i believe ur dad was trying GOOD to plan his thing la...haha...

YiZi