Mar 18, 2008

i feel sick

i think i'm sick.

u know, i felt extremely uncomfortable for the whole afternoon. i felt so tired & so dizzy until i cant even read a word of the journals that i've found. i dun feel better even i ate my favorite chocolate. until late evening, something crossed my mind ----- i had flu medicine after lunch, plus it has superb drowsy effect! H-A-H-A... -.-||| so that explained all the half-dying symptoms that i experienced, lolZ. told u, i think i'm sick. :P

there're too many things running on my mind nowadays, which make me cant concentrate in sleeping & resting. that's really bad -- no matter how much of ice-cream & chocos & tit-bits also couldn't help. i'm not really sure wat is bothering me now. too stressful mayb? nah, juz convinced me that i'm under pressure, ok? i seriously need a reason.

i feel sick, wholeheartedly sick. i need hugs.


-ti amo te quiero -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that you cannot read a word of your journals but you can blog :D

And ice-cream, chocos and tit-bits are not to cure dizziness. That is why it wouldn't work.

Anyway, take good care :)And here you go... a friendly hug!