Nov 27, 2009

It's Thanksgiving Day!!!

Watching the manager walking to one workstation to another, giving an apple to each of the employee, saying thank you to everyone of them for putting the effort throughout the year. So sweet of them, right? I know the giving green apple was abit... *emhem*, but it was the thoughts that count. ^_^

And I suppose to go along with this Thanksgiving Day, CoE made this month a "Thanks" month, which every member of CoE got the chance to write thank you card to anyone else only WITHIN the CoE. Well, I got one (the one and only, LOL) from eL, thanking me for being her 1st colleague >.< I don't know did that sound logic, but I am still happy! Hee...

Besides apple & thank-you card, we've got marshmallow and also Ferrero Rocher. Since my bf's department is not so thoughtful as mine, so I gave him my chocolate as his thanksgiving gift. So sweet of me right? *haha*


I think girls just love small gift for no reason. Because of those I was kinda happy throughout the whole day, until I went to watch Ninja Assassin...

Thank you everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: