Nov 18, 2009

Chaos

It all started when I was back from Muar.

My sis's bf was then installing the new wireless router because the adapter of the old one just stopped working without any forewarning. At the same time my sis informed me that the water heater in my room was not functioning, while my dad pointed at the ceiling fan and told me that it was also dead. WHAT?!

Okay fine. I was still good living 2 days showering at my bro's bathroom. And came home today, the auto-gate was not giving me any responds. After several presses (I almost crashed my remote control), finally one side of the gate open slowly like an old snail. Well to be honest I'm not too sure whether an old snail does move slower than a young one, but I just felt that the gate must be a super old one. Called up the auto-gate service person, and he's eating I guess. He told me to use Allen key to open the panel box to get the gate open, I was already IN my house >.< FYI, the panel box is in the house, he expected me to climb in to open up the gate, oh my... Also he asked me to check whether circuit breaker was tripped or not, off the switch and tried again... bla bla bla... for half an hour (*%#$^@!^*@&) and he sounded super reluctant to come over. FINE... After the half-hour talk, my BF and I tried to "service" the auto-gate by all means. Hmmm... it did not respond to the remote control, according to that reluctant guy there might be receiver's failure in the panel box. We couldn't do anything more and would just need to find one day and get the reluctant guy to fix.

Just when I thought I can laze around and watch House/ CSI, BF was at the kitchen re-heat the leftover porridge for me... Guess what? YAY the TV started blinking, on & off by itself; so as the microwave, refrigerator and water boiler... and lights joined the party and danced along. But that was NO FUN, I felt like that was a making of ghost scene. We started to off these electric devices one-by-one, trying to locate which was the "one" that made all these happened. Conclusion: No Idea, argh~ BF then called TNB to check whether there's any problem in my housing area and TNB said that they'd come over and have a look. Wuah, good service!

But not efficient enough, took them 1 hour to reach my place and they told us to off the main switch in case there was any electricity leak. We off it half an hour later and basically waited in the dark for another half an hour. BF was mumbling/ hoping that things can be fixed by 10pm, so that we still can watch CSI. lol. And two old-middle-aged men came with big spot light, did a prelim check and told us everything was fine. Huh? Then we demonstrated the ghost scene to them by switching on the main switch, with all lights on. They then started to work with wires and sparks, and told us we should have switched everything on so that they could detect what went wrong. sigh... An hour ago they were the one told us to off the main switch lea, but I forgive old men for their short term memory failure as they were really nice and I did not give them any "duit kopi"... *proud*

Law of Attraction -- with BF's mumbling, everything was back to normal j.i.t @ 10pm. We got to watch CSI and ate my porridge. *peace* All these chaos made me completely moodless to continue my work, who cares? It's okay to be lazy sometimes =)

I am headache now... to find proper people at the convenient day and time to fix the auto-gate, my water heater, and also the ceiling fan... etc... I suspect that the unstable current burned down my home appliances one-by-one T_T

On a seperate note, we were so bored waiting so I camwhore a little...

Didn't realize that the small little yellow flower plant has grown so much~!!
At one point I thought it's going to die soon... :P


While waiting for TNB people... *haha*
It was drizzling weih...

5 comments:

Wearn said...

haha I talked to my mom last night and she just told me how everything at home was not working too. The auto gate, the router, lights etc, just like what you were experiencing! So strange. :D
Maybe it's the lightning.
Btw I just realize you changed your blog skin.

audrey said...

Wow... really? Where's your mum? Puchong?

My neighbor told me that his house was having the same problem too... See this is Malaysia :P

My blog skin... ya suddenly just had that feeling of changing...haha

Daryl said...

I tot u never believe in Law Of Attraction one?? LolZ .. yea this new blog is abit glaring for my liking except for how they display the date (which was quite cool) .. but i guess u cant satisfy all of ur blog followers .. ;)

audrey said...

Do I not? Maybe for attracting the wrong thing that's what I choose not to believe? :P

Ahh sure not gonna satisfy everyone... Well I can't force each and every person in this world to like apple right?

daryl said...

haha not asking u to change la..keep the blog as u like...im sure sooner or later u will change to a new one as u alwiz will...i like apple tho.. :P