Apr 13, 2009

The 11th Monday

Hola, it's Monday again... Time just passed when I don't realize it, it's already mid of April, but I feel that have not yet do anything for this year. Couldn't really recall what I've done, loitering in my office? lolZ...

Just got to go back to Kuantan last weekend, pretty fast weekend, but I felt great! =)

Went to urut my leg twice, and now I'm suffering the "after-urut" effect. That wasn't a great experience coz I was in pain until I don't feel like talking but the urut master kept asking me questions and expected my answer >.< HALO... can't you see my face had crumpled and out of shape???!!! How'd you expect me to talk when my mouth was not at the right place??? I'd have few more times to go, please bless me!

Had the chance to sort of have a "deep" talk with my mum, about her children in future life. Well, at this stage... I think my mum puts more concern in her children's marriage. MARRIAGE??!!! Oh yea that's the word... too young to listen to that rite? But hmmm... I'm in this topic with my mum *wat da...*

I always thought that my mum wouldn't really be willing when one day her daughter tells her that she's gonna get married. Coz girls are to married to another family, somehow it's saddening to have to be really apart with the little girl that has always been taken care very well. I was telling my mum that I bet she'll cry like hell if my sister really marries her bf, hahaha... Well, ended up my mum started to think of the possibilities to introduce my bro's friends to me *faint* I'm gonna find other victims or other subject to divert my mum attention before she starts to take any action!!!

Although the topic is way out of my scope, I still enjoyed the time talking to her, lying on her painful laps, behaved as though I'm a spoiled child. It feels like... I'm having lesser and lesser chance to be like that, sad rite? Ahh... I'm so complicated again... enjoy but sad... lol~

2 comments:

BBJJ said...

lesser time to be mummys little girl is oni wat u ought to be..i dun think marriage will make u any further from ur family..u will stil get time to go back as u like...and if u get a really understanding husband..im sure tat wont be a problem..afterall..u r now apart from ur family most of the time..does it make any different?u r not married but u oni get to see them once every week or atleast...or unless u stay wif them in ktn =) . the point is..u still a happy little girl when u see them.

speaking of marriage...im sure every parent will be happy to see their children getting married. i wouldnt say sad but i think they felt overwhelmed more than sad..mayb a lttle heavy hearted but its not like u will be apart from them forever rite..at the end it will stil be a happy ending =P

As for ur 11 weeks "doin ntg in IBM"..lolZ sorry to know that..but sometimes tats life..we should not expect much instead we shud jz live life as it comes...its entirely up to ur creativity to do wat comes nxt or vice versa.

All in all, just be glad u have family and frens around u tat really cares..and it is for those ppl that u shud be really living happy and stop being sad. take care ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

:)


:[