May 30, 2009

Untitled

I find myself express better in chinese. HOWEVER... I don't know why the chinese input isn't working!!! >.<

But emmm... I just feel like writing something now, just feel like it thought I've no idea what is going to be at the end of my post, haha...

Well... I didn't really have a great day though I went out shopping with my family :P Disorder of my hormones made me lost control, and yea, I shouted at the staffs in TOPSHOP! YES you didn't read me wrong, I Y-E-L-L-E-D at them in front of so many people... so embarrassing whenever I think of what I did this afternoon... Audrey oh Audrey, why are you like this??!!! *blame the hormones*

My sis said she forgot to snap the picture of me scolding people, as well as the picture of those that "kena" from me -__________________-||| She ended up didn't buy a dress that she had tried because I got so mad at that time (anyway you can buy it in other outlets Money Lim, I helped you to save money tho :D). To me, they just don't know what they're doing, and I really couldn't tolerate bad service... probably I should really consider to change my name :P okay that's another scope of topic... hahaha...

Hmmm... end of the month again... it's fast & slow, weird huh? Something happened too fast without me realize, something were like too long for me although they're actually just short while. Things aren't measuring in the same way I guess, and not all of them are measurable. There're times that I did what I want to do, I said what I have to say. They're hard & painful, but if I continue to neglect and hide my head in the sand, things would be worse. So I took steps, and I'm good now. Really good & happy, happy for who I am, happy that finally I am who I am =)

I fall in love with this song, And When She Danced by David Foster & Marylin Martin. It's in my repeating loop now, singing & singing... and whenever it plays, I feel like dancing... after so many years... :P




*I know the MV is like...... a little "retro", but it's a 1988's song okay? :D

4 comments:

daryl said...

u shudnt be embarrass of who u r .. jz get over it..they deserved it wat...haha but nxt time jz let loose la..why waste time yelling at those guys?they dun deserved ur time...(n also ur sis time...see she has to try in another shop now ;P)

陈桂生 said...

are you still around in KL?
When can we restart our movie viewing activity?

Anonymous said...

U brought me back to primary school !

Unknown said...

Complain^Lim, the YELLING @ TOPSHOP ... ermm... **speechless** anyways, glad that u found urself & back to ur happy days!