Feb 8, 2009

Working

I've started working... for a week. Hmmm...nothing much I can do in the first week. Basically I just drank coffee, surfed net, read some materials which made me kinda blur, chatting, day-dreaming, and boring most of the time. I'm not complaining, just describing what I was doing in the office for the past 1 week. I'm not into the working life, yet. And so, I'm still looking forward for that. :P

I hate to be in a new environment, but at the same time that's what I want in this moment. So contradict right? Okay I know I'm a complicated girl. But don't you all think it's something very hard to get use to a new place, blending with new people, make yoursef totally comfortable in that situation? I'm an introvert person. Yes I AM. I'm learning to get over it.

I'm planning to decorate my workplace. Well, decorate sounds abit weird, just wanna make my workplace more... home-ly. But for goodness sake, I'm not sure whether the place I'm sitting now consider "MY" workplace or not. It's not like I'm sitting on someone's place, but there'd be big possibility that my whole team is gonna shift to a bigger workstation, within unsure time-frame, maybe in a month, or 3 months, or 6 months? I've got no idea. I hate the feeling of re-locating all my stuffs when I feel I've already settled down. See, I don't like to change, especially in a very short period. But anyway, I've still listed down what I wish to have or to bring to my workplace, haha...

A lot of people asked me, why you wanna work? Why not? Am I not look like those people that will work? I guess so, if not you all won't ask, lol~ I don't have any plans for my future, I don't know what I wanna do after I graduate, I don't know what dreams I do have or had before... I'm just empty. Being empty is not a good sign, that makes me wonder a lot, too a lot until I think I can't take it. So... I do what comes to me. I always believe, there will be something, that will come to my life eventually. Not forcefully, not unwanted, it is simply natural.

So, here I am now --- working. Just like any other ordinary people. =)

2 comments:

the amazing kuli said...

Welcome to the 'kuli' force.

hwei

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

:[