Jan 8, 2011

Sleepless night

I have this sleepless night again, I have slowly become a mid-night person -.-|||   After the usual fb-ing and simply browsing, I came back here without a reason... after all these while...

For so many times I've tried to/ have the intention to maintain this site, but things just didn't work out due to my laziness. I am never a determined person *sigh*

I do a lot of thinkings when I couldn't fall asleep, not on purpose, but things just keep flashing in my mind. A song, my late grandparents, my friends, my love ones... And then, my head becomes heavy and feels like it has been tightened up... That's when I know it might be the time to go back to bed, lol...

Good night world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sleepless night read your blog, is another sleepless night of yours.

Sometimes, without any reasons, our mind just do not listen to the tired body...still awake at this windy night oops...already 5am, time for breakfast...


KJ